Parts & Accessories
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$9.99 - $15.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
$21.99 - $24.99
- CNC-machined tubeless valves with aluminum stem nut and valve core wrench cap - Fit for most other tubeless rims and wheel
$39.99 - $41.99
These original replacements will get your wheels working like new. - Alloy thru-axle that can be used with a 6mm hex wrench or with a lever - Keep it light by removing the lever and instead use a 6mm hex wrench - Keep it convenient by keeping the lever inside the axle - Lever is held securely by internal O-ring - Lever sold separately
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy.
$14.99 - $15.99
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
- Replacement drivers for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
Rear Wheel Axle for X0 hubs, including the following wheels: Rise 60 (B1), Roam 30, Roam 40, Rail 40, Rise XX, Roam 50, 60 B1 Compatible with part numbers: HU-X0-A1, WH-RAIL-40-A1, WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-RISE-XX-A1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
$69.99 - $73.99
- Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish - Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals - 3 times cryogenic race treatment - Bearings sold individually, not as pair
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
$15.29 - $23.79
- AL6061 alloy tubeless Presta valve - Includes 2 O-rings, one standard profile and one aero profile, for an airtight seal on any rim - Removable valve core for installing sealant - Additional replacement valve cores sold separately - Sold individually
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
- Replacement steel quick release skewers
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
$23.00 - $24.99
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
Replacement Alloy HG Freehub Body, with Anti-Bite technology, for all HEX Rear Hubs. Compatible with: - All HEX J-Type, Straightpull, and Gravel rear wheels Not compatible with: - SPIKE/OOZY/SPOON hubs
Hop up your rig with these custom rim decals. Available for the entire Arc rim range (24mm—45mm), as well as Aeffect SL, R, and Plus. Each set comes with enough decals to do a complete wheelset (2 wheels). Now your bike can be as pro as your riding kit! - Full set of decals for a wheelset (2 wheels)
Replacement bearings for Stan's NoTubes Neo hubs. Includes 2 bearings. - 26mm OD x 15mm ID - 7mm thick
$14.99 - $15.99
This rim tape is crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Tape is designed for wider Plus and Fat wheels - Can also be used as a universal tubeless solution for non-Bontrager rims - Use only with Bontrager TLR rim valve with round base - Rim tape replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel - One roll is 5m (197") in length
$41.99 - $95.99
• Replacement freehub bodies for Bontrager Comp level hubs • Compatibility: Race, Affinity Comp, and Rhythm Comp • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
- Anodized aluminum or plated brass. - 50 per bag - 16mm length
$52.00 - $54.99
After years of mountain biking with thru-axles with bulky handles that seemed to strike every trailside obstacle, we needed a better option. Our Lightning Bolt-On thru axles offer a high-quality, simple, lightweight alternative to that bulky handle. Available in a range of sizes that fit both front and rear wheels on all types of thru-axle-equipped bikes. - Lightning is Better—Our front and rear Lightning Bolt-On axles offer a stronger, more durable, lower profile, and lighter weight option to replace your stock thru-axles. - Low Profile—No more bulky handles to strike trail obstacles. Aerodynamic design. - Light Weight—Our axles are internally bored to remove unnecessary material without compromising strength. - Easy to install—Our matching front and rear Lightning Bolt-On Axles require only a standard 6mm hex wrench for easy installation and removal. - Better Tolerances—Manufactured in the USA to the tightest tolerances using aerospace materials and CNC manufacturing. No longer will your axle loosen while riding.
$1.80 - $7.35
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Who knew we could make a thru axle disappear? The Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite. Features - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench
- CNC Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum - Knurled body for added grip - Sold as a pair - Upgrade your plastic caps with some style - Weight: So light they will not register on our scale
14-gauge spoke nipples made from durable brass material for a perfectly laced wheel. Product Specifications - Material: Brass - Gauge: 14g - Length: 16mm (5/8") - Quantity: 40pc per pack - Weight: 2oz per pack
A pair of lightweight, 17mm aluminum axle nuts. - 14mm fits most rear axles (M14xP1.0) - 3/8" fits most front axles (3/8x26T) - 7075-T6 aluminum - Weight: 0.8oz
Page 1 of 15 Next page