$6.00 - $10.00
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
$11.99 - $12.00
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Bushingless design - Includes KMC Master Link - Links (links): 112 - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 1/8" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 399 g
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
$29.00 - $34.99
KMC's SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Black - 1 speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins & Plates - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Super Light: 349 grams - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Hollow Inner Plates - Hollow Outer Plates - Hollow Pin - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mud Shedding Design - Special Dynamic K Configuration - Stretch Proof Treatment
SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
Heavy duty 3/16" single speed chain great for hardcore street rippers who need the strongest chain possible. - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers and tricycles - Compatible with 1/8" x 1/2" single speed set-ups but oversized for extra strength and durabilityLinks (links): 98 - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor. - The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor. - Triple X Durability technology means that this chain features KMC's highest durability rating - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads
$6.99 - $12.99
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
The Cinema Sync half-link chain offers complete adjustability without needing an additional link and the curved side plates reduce the chances of a broken chain caused by links being caught during missed grinds. Forged pins further increase the chain's strength and the Teflon coating reduces friction and wear on both the chain and sprocket. Debossed Cinema logos on each link finish off the overall design and the pre-inserted connector pin makes for easy installation. Compatible with 8t drivers and up.
$75.99 - $101.99
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - EPT anti-rust coating - Single Speed
The KMC X12 EPT EcoProteq chain features a specialized rust protection treatment that provides less noise, great performance, and maximum rust resistance. - EcoProteq treatment delivers maximum rust resistance - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Non-directional - Compatible with SRAM 12-speed systems
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Includes KMC Master Link
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
$29.95 - $35.95
- Made entirely from half links, great for Singlespeeds - Square riveted pins and heat treated SCM steel plates with breaking strength of 1300Kgf (Standard chain is approximately 850 Kgf) - Grind-friendly straight outer plate edges are slotted to reduce weight - Packaged in a round tin box. 360/474g
$39.99 - $70.00
KMC X12 chains feature a double X bridge shape for fast and smooth shifting. - Compatible with SRAM 12-speed systems - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - 1/2 x 11/128 - 126 Links
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
$7.39 - $10.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
$40.00 - $45.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Light Weight - 268 grams
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
$45.00 - $55.00
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation
X-Superlight series chains are high-quality, high performing chains offering amazing shifting performance on any drivetrain you choose. For athletes looking for the lightest, strongest, smoothest shifting chain look no further. The main characteristic of the black Diamond Like Coating (DLC) is reduction of abrasive wear. Besides this, it’s surface hardness is higher than most coatings, this ensures a long-term function, optimal stability and higher durability. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Compatible with all 11 speed systems (including Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM) - Weight: 243g
$100.00 - $130.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 253g - 116 links
$49.95 - $79.95
- All have chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance with Shimano, SRAM, and newer Campagnolo 10-speed systems - ConneX-10sB: "Black edition" with ultra black-coating of the plates, ensuring optimal corrosion protection, 264g - Connex-10s0: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 264g - Includes ConneX 10-speed link
- Individually boxed - SCN-SS An economical replacement chain for single speed - Speeds: 1sp Size: 1/2x1/8 - Links: 142L Color: Black
11 speed eBike chain coated with KMC’s latest breakthrough in rust protection. Eco ProteQ treatment doubles the rust resistance compared to the RustBuster treatment. Benefits of the smoother coating are less noise, great performance, maximum rust resistance and great look. - Built strong for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 1/2" x 11/128"
Page 1 of 5 Next page