$45.99 - $49.99
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
- Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
Bontrager's SSR Grips are made from a dual compound: the hard inner core eliminates slippage on the bars, the soft outer layer provides great grip and all-day comfort in any condition.
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Simple, clean, and classy, now go ride The XR mountain bike grip is a great update to the classic slide-on MTB grip. It provides confident, no-slip grip and is available in several colors so you can customize your ride and keep your bike looking and feeling its best. Key features - Tread and rubber compound provide secure grip, control and comfort - Tread design optimizes grip for moisture management and shock absorption - Simple design maximizes durability and minimizes weight - 30mm diameter
Ergonomic design and sized for your hands. Go the distance with the XR Endurance Elite mountain bike grip. A contoured shape provides ultimate comfort and support, while an opposing tread pattern ensures your palms are padded and your fingers are locked in, keeping you confident and comfortable no matter how long you're out on the trails. Key features - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Opposing tread design absorbs shock in palms with a biting grip in fingers - Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management - Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - inForm BioDynamic shape with narrow in-board diameter increases finger wrap
Lock on to the trail Confidently handle any trail with the XR Elite mountain bike grip. This 30mm single lock-on grip features core lock clamps to hold tight on any terrain, and the perfect combination of rubber compound and tread design adds comfort and confidence on any trail. Key features - Tread and rubber compound provide secure grip, control, and comfort - Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management - Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance - Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - 30mm diameter
• Tough, superlight, high-density foam in a slim anatomical shape • Plush and grippy even in wet conditions • 116g without bar plugs • Color: black • Length: 130mm
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
Piloted to two Marathon World Championship titles and the Leadville 100 course record! The Ergon GS1 for Twist-Shift combines comfort and support in a lightweight package for endurance athletes. The exclusive German-produced rubber compound enables precise steering and control, all the while still maximizing optimized damping features. The grip provides ideal comfort over long distances through ultimate pressure distribution and ride-tuned flex. The package includes an optional adaptor for increased spacing according to the user's preference. This gives the rider a larger gripping position away from the Twist-Shift. Without it, a more compact position. Carbon bar compatible.
The GP grip with a full-size comfort bar end delivers maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling when touring or on fitness bikes. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP4 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP4 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. (Cannot be used on carbon handlebars)
$11.90 - $13.90
• Shock absorbing 2.5mm EVA blended tape • Adhesive backing, chromed plastic bar plugs, finish tape included • Enough tape for one complete road drop-bar
Ritchey's WCS TrueGrips are ultra-light grips that offer hand-saving comfort. They're made of tough neoprene foam that's plush and grippy — even when wet.
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Chromag teamed up with Brandon Semenuk to create the Liaison Wax Grips. They're perfect for riders who want the cushion and feel of an ‘all rubber’ grip (without plastic core). At 150mm, the Wax Grip is extra wide for lots of hand position leeway. It features a small flange on the inside.
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
- Special microcellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight (10g lighter than standard tape) - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
$17.95 - $21.90
- Made from 6061 aluminum for durability and long lasting protection - Includes heavy duty hardware to eliminate weak points - Designed with the double sliding wedge system to accommodate a wide range of handlebar id's - Machined pockets on inside of plug allow plug to nest on the handlebar for a more secure fit
Add some serious cushioning to your road bars with Bontrager's Isogel Bar Padding. To cancel vibrations, sections of gel are placed on the handlebar tops and drops. Then you wrap over them with any handlebar tape of your choice (sold separately). There's enough Isogel for most road handlebars and the sections can be trimmed as needed.
Combining ergonomics, function, and sustainability, the GP1 BioKork has been a top-rated grip and a consumer favorite. The grip is made from 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal. This green, sustainable theme is echoed throughout the complete construction of the grip with an inner core made of a reinforced plastic utilizing natural fibers which makes up 20% of its mass. - Carbon bar compatible - Clamp: cold forged aluminium – 100% recyclable - Uses: mountain bike, touring, commuting
• Larger diameter model for bigger hands, offers extra cushion • Same bulged center as the original Squareweave • Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both for twist-free performance
The extra material on MSW's EFG-100 grips isn't for good looks: it's to spread the pressure across more of your hand, resulting in less stress and fatigue. • Comfortable, ergonomic shape • Reduces hand fatigue while riding • Thermoplastic rubber
Page 1 of 13 Next page