Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
The Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork pad was engineered by Keith Bontrager specifically to work with carbon rims. Designed to dissipate heat on long descents and decrease rim wear, they will keep you coolly in control on even the most challenging mountain stages. Key features: - Engineered especially for use with carbon rims - Designed by Keith Bontrager for professional cyclists - Unique cork compound reduces braking heat and wear on rim
The industry standard cable-actuated disc brake since its introduction is still popular due to smooth ball bearing operation and ease of installation and maintenance. - All calipers have 74mm mounting bolt spacing - For use with long cable-pull levers - Pad retraction and spring tension are adjustable - Includes steel-backed sintered pads - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull - Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt - Rotor Included: No
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
$9.95 - $24.99
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
- Non-Integrated brake levers for urban, Singlespeed, Cross, Tri and tt use - Ergonomic aluminum lever with grippy, textured rubber hoods - Includes spring loaded push button cable tension quick release.
You shouldn’t have to choose between drop bars and a dropper post. The ADVENT dropper remote is perfect for adventures that need both. Packaged as a single drop bar shift lever with only one paddle, the ADVENT dropper remote is compatible with droppers that route the cable from the shifter to the post (KS, Trans-X, etc.). - External dropper cable routing, internal brake routing - Matches aesthetics of ADVENT 9-speed drop bar shifters
This individual left Microshift ADVENT brake only drop bar lever matches other externally-routed microSHIFT drop bar shifters for a clean aesthetic.
- Ultralight stainless steel rotor, ideal for XC use - International standard 6-Bolt 44mm bcd rotor mounting. 56/70/82G
With copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. Our pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
With a copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. The pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
The Supra 2 is an updated design of the original Supra. This is one of Kool-Stop's most popular rim pads and offers a thicker friction material for longer life. Features: - Hardened and plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system - Self tow in - Available only in Threaded - Rim Friendly Compounds Compounds: - Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Electric - Kool-Stop's E-Electric compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Clear - An extreme compound for only experienced trick or trails riders needing a compound that will instantly lock the wheels. - Ceramic - This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Pink - Colored pads are a semi–aggressive compound that will give you good performance in all weather conditions. Specifications: - Weight per pair: 60.6 grams - Overall length: 66.5 mm - Pad contact width: 9.1 mm
$6.99 - $12.60
Kool-Stop's New V-Type 2 insert just got heavier with 1.5mm more pad material than the original V-Type insert. Still fits most Shimano Style V-Brake holders Features: - Water Grooves - Dual Compound - Rim Friendly Compounds: - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Triple: Kool-Stop's triple compound is their most aggressive compound combination for superb braking and controlled stopping in all weather conditions. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Carbon 2: This compound works great on most carbon wheels and is designed to withstand those fast steep descents without a lot of pad wear. - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding.
$17.00 - $18.50
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
- 50mm long molded brake blocks with hardware to fit most road calipers
CX Expert mechanical discs offer reliable braking and easy setup compatible with short pull road brake levers. - Bottom load, semi-metallic pads offer durability in muddy and wet conditions - Forged aluminum construction - Single piston - Includes 140mm or 160mm L-series rotor
SRAM's Red Pad & Holder includes SwissStop pads for excellent braking. The holder design makes it easy to switch pads—meaning this system is great for road and cyclocross bikes alike!
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
- Adapts 2-bolt clamp Magura MT series hydraulic brake levers to integrate with SRAM XX, X.0, 2007+ X.9, and 2010+ X.7 trigger shifters onto one mounting perch - Sold as a set for left and right brake/shift levers
- An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 2 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag, anti-squeal, and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake. SPECS Hardware: - In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread - Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft) - Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with built-in return spring - Clamp integrates with ODI Lock-On grips - 50g
Attach your IS Mount disc brake brackets with premium SRAM mounting bolts. These bolts are made from stainless steel for a lifetime of use and come with thread-locking compound already applied.
Replacement copper washers for 5mm or stainless Hope hydraulic brake line.
· CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England · Includes mounting bolts
Page 1 of 15 Next page