Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Lezyne's CNC Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is CNC-machined for strength and stylish good looks, and there's even an included lockring tool. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Refined functionality The Bontrager Elite Multi-Tool combines smooth style with practical design. This elegant tool features a compact design that easily packs away yet provides all of the essential tools to keep your bike tuned and running smoothly. Key features - CNC-machined keys for lightweight durability - 2,2.5,3,4,5,6, and 8 hex along with Phillips, flat and T25 - Slim profile makes it easy to pack on any ride - Ultra-light aluminum alloy design
Everything you need Be prepared for roadside adjustments and minor repairs with the Bontrager Comp Multi-Tool. This simple tool features a compact design that easily packs away yet provides all of the essential tools to keep your bike tuned and running smoothly. Key features - 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,and 8 hex along with Phillips, flat and T25 - Alloy sides for a sleek lightweight design - Material: Steel
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
- Kraton-rubberized grip area for comfort and control - Y-grip profile for improved torque - 70Y2: 3-sided Y-wrench (4,5,6mm) - 74A1: Double-sided, removable bits (3, 4, 5, 6mm hex bits and flat-head & Phillips screwdriver bits) - 60A2: 3-sided socket (8, 9, 10mm)
If you have a mechanical out on the trail, Topeak's Mini 20 Pro folding tool saves the day. Its forged-aluminum body holds 20 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 and T10 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
- For cleaning, drying, and polishing - Split-fiber technology increases surface area for better absorbency - Machine washable - Reduces chance of surface damage - Luxury deep pile
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
The RAP CO2 line of multi-tools feature a simple, yet ingenious, design that integrates a CO2 dispenser. The CO2 head quickly slides on or off the 5 mm bit allowing for easy access, and an internal sleeve unthreads from the chuck revealing the engagement port for a threaded CO2 cartridge. The head threads onto either a Presta or Shrader valve and is made up of a lightweight and durable aluminum construction. Available in a 15- or 21-tool build, the RAP CO2 features Lezyne's exclusive CRV+ corrosion resistant bits and ergonomic aluminum side plates. - Weight: 149g - Tool Bits: Hex 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; Chain Breaker: (9/10/11 speed); Star Shaped T25, T30; Spoke Wrenches: Mavic Mtv, 3.22, 3.45; Phillips-Head - Integrated CO2 Dispenser
- New design with dual 15mm openings and 24mm socket driver. - Features extra long 350mm length and dice grip handle. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Improved ergonomics makes pedal removal easier. A quality pedal wrench is worth its weight in gold. The new and improved Pedro's Equalizer Pedal Wrench II makes quick work of even the toughest pedals and now doubles as a socket driver wrench for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include an extra long, 350mm length, tubular handle with dice grip for control and comfort, heat-treated chrome-moly steel construction for the ultimate strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and new dual precision cut 15mm wrench openings positioned at 30 and 75 degree offsets for optimal mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Easy-to-use tool removes and installs replacement bushings in suspension and shock pivots. Includes retaining tool, top cap, and three sizes of bushing drifts. - Fits eyelet sizes - 10mm, 12mm, and 1/2" - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$12.00 - $14.00
- New improved ergonomic y-style handle design - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit size indication for quick tool identification. The torx model Includes T10, T25, and T30 sizes, perfect for the most common torx hardware sizes found on modern bicycles and components, while the hex model includes 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes, perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. Both are backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Removes brake pad material from alloy rims without damaging it - Use just like an eraser
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 9 folding tool lets you take what you need and won't weigh you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 9 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench and a Phillips screwdriver. Plus this smart tool tucks neatly into its included neoprene case.
Lezyne's Classic Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is made of varnished wood for strength and stylish good looks and there's an included bottle opener. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter. - Length: 114 mm (4.5") - Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
Lezyne's compact SV11 folding tool has what you need for most road and trailside repairs. Its aluminum body holds ten tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen wrenches, a flat head screwdriver, a chain tool, plus T25 and T30 Torx bits.
Page 1 of 29 Next page